considering the territory, culture and age range for which the programme is intended,
- is it appropriate and attractive?
- is it culturally relevant?
- is it successfully entertaining?
- does it inform?
- does it respect children/take them seriously?
- does it empower children?
- is it interesting?
- is it original?
- does it have a new approach? is it fresh?
- does it make the viewer think?
- does it motivate the viewer?
- does it achieve it’s objective/purpose?
- is the structure/balance good?
- is the subject well researched and developed?
- is the dialogue of high quality?
- are the characters well developed? are their
- actions motivated?
- is the idea well adapted to television? (visual style, camerawork, style, editing, music performance, etc.)
- is the pace/rhythm of the programme successful?
- is television the best medium for this idea?